- Visitors are invited verbally and through forwarded emails to group functions, planning meetings, and events.
- Triangular relationships are encouraged, so that visitors primarily develop friendships with people and only secondarily form an identity with an organization.
- Visitors may be asked twice a month if they'd like to Link with the Home Church.
- We discourage long-term visitorship, as this detracts from our team.
- We don't find examples of sports teams that let anyone who wants to play...just walk onto the field and play. If a team has any intention of developing as a team, it has to know who its members are.
- If someone is undecided about whether SGF Home Church is the right swimming pool, that's all right. But the solution is to dive in and become sure, not to sit on the shore wondering.